Wednesday, October 14, 2009

you can tie my hands to the walls, but you can’t tie my dreams to this place.
oh, mother, don’t you see I’ve got to live my life the way I feel is right for me? say it’s not right for you, but it’s right for me. cos what I feel is the only truth I know.
and we've gotta live the best we know how to.

and this mess we’re in. it´s about you and the sun. without you I'm nothing at all and life has the face of a morbid game. and I could see it clearly once when you were here with me. but when I wake up you are never there. where are you? you're not with me. and I could make a promise, with a tear in my eye and all the hope in my heart but all the doubt in my mind. i worry that I can't give you what you need. but will I be crucified for wanting to believe?
I believe this is the last time I’ll abandon you. 

No comments: